Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tonight's Fortune Cookie


"You will be pleasantly surprised soon."

I have been trying not to get my hope's up because the let down is so brutal. I mean when AF comes not only do I have to deal with the disappointment but I also have to get myself back into the stirrups and start the whole egg drop drama from scratch.

But when I opened the fortune cookie tonight I was pleasantly surprised and it really made me feel a glimmer of hope.

I don't actually feel pregnant but I know that that feeling is neither scientific nor definitive.

We'll see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking good thoughts for you, sending more luck!

sara said...

what a great fortune (and it's actually a fortune and not a platitude as so many are)! Here's to this cycle!

Anonymous said...

i'm feeling really good about this one and sending all those vibes your way. the fortune cookie is quite the sign.

crossed in every which way for you.

ox

Anonymous said...

If you're anything like me, you'll tape that one to your mirror or wallet so you can look at it several times a day.

You know all my fingers and toes are crossed for you to join our preggie lezzie group.

Anonymous said...

AAAaaaaaah. Talk to me! How are you doing? Are you ok?

XOXO