Friday, December 7, 2007

A Little Mystery Goes A Long Way

Okay, so I went to my acupuncturist today and I told her about my doctor visit. And I got to say, I felt good when she was less than impressed by the doctor formerly known as Dr. Feelgood. She couldn't believe that he 'did not know' what to make of his little diagram. She said that she was not comfortable with how he left things and that I should follow up.

I told her that I had actually emailed my doctor and was waiting to hear back from him. I know, I know, he is a busy man and I may never hear from him again.

Then again, there is Nadia's question: Will hearing a response from him really make me feel better?

No, it won't.

I have to keep reminding myself that there is something magical and mysterious about about conception and birth so maybe a little mystery is--excuse this horrible pun--just what the doctor ordered?

I hope so.

No comments: