Sunday, November 11, 2007

New Horizons

Tomorrow Nadia and I are going to the RE so he can assess my healing and let me know when we can TTC again. I am excited, nervous, scared and, quite frankly, a little bored with the whole thing.


I wish I could disengage completely and have a rest from my egg drop neurosis. But, I can't do that.


The fact of the matter is that as soon as I am able I will brave the elements at ungodly hours to endure countless sonograms, inject myself with fertility drugs and, ultimately, open myself to all of the vulnerabilty and anticipation that comes after every insemination.

I hope that tomorrow brings a new and improved TTC timeline.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're bored. I only got pregnant after becoming so sick of the process that i no longer trusted anything my body did or felt during the TWW. So I think boredom is a good sign.

Give the big Dr. balooka a hug for me, would you? It would totally freak his freakin' freak. Don't you think? And good luck to you, my dear.

Melissa said...

Hope you get the news you're looking for today!

Anonymous said...

fingers crossed for good news

Lo said...

Best wishes for tomorrow!