Saturday, November 10, 2007

Attitude Gratitude: Ten Things

10. People who read my blog. I love the commentors, lurkers and emailers who care about my TTC journey and cheer me on.

9. Good health insurance. I had a friend who recently had a hysterectomy and got a bill in the mail for $27,000.

8. My fuzzy, wuzzy cats and their undying love.

7. Chocolate

6 Pillows.

5. Draw string pants and other clothes in the back of my closet that don't aggravate my incision.

4. The Repro Blogosphere. I am so glad that I am not alone in my madness.

3. Surviving Surgery. Let's hope that my doctor is right and that we eliminated the root cause of my infertility.

2. My friends and family who put up with me.

1. Nadia, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

I want to thank the universe for all of these wonderful things in my life.

No comments: