Monday, July 23, 2007

Tagged

Oneofhismoms tagged me for a meme. But what she doesn't know is that I don't know eight bloggers.

LOL

Here we go...

Here are the rules excerpted from her site :

Let others know who tagged you.

Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.

Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.

Players should tag 8 other people and tell them they’ve been tagged.


1. I have 5'2" tall and my partner calls me "shortie".

2. Pink is my favorite color.My aunt tells a story about how I was so excited to put on a pink dress when I was eight years old that I almost peed on myself.

3. I love shopping for vintage clothes. In fact, I love to buy clothes and then sneak them in the house when Nadia isn't looking. When I finally do put on my new purchase, I try to act like I have owned if for a while but just have not worn it in a long time. She is very observant, though. Damn!

4.Carne asada burritos are my favorite guilty pleasure. Don't ask me why.

5. I like watching stupid TV shows and movies and that is why I still watch The L Word.

6. John Lennon's Imagine is one of my favorite songs. I love Etta's James' version of it.

7. I am claustrophobic. And hate riding elevators. I live pretty high up in building complex and I am forced to ride the elevator every day at least twice a day. I dread it every morning. I often ask myself on the ride down, what would I do if I got stuck in here? My answers vary from "mediate" to "take off all my clothes and curl up into a ball on the floor."

8. I would love to publish a book of fiction or a memoir.


Here goes Nadia...

1. I am very attached to my stress.

2. Turtles are my favorite animal.

3. If I won lotto I would open up a cafe run my bad ass adolescents.

4. I love to mess with cats and don't mind if they scratch me.

5. One of my favorite movies is Muriel's Wedding.

6. My hair is my vanity.

7. My weirdest moment was being the only latino in a stadium of Bruce Springsteen fans (I am a die hard).

8. I don't like board games.

Okay, now I have to go find 8 bloggers. Oneofhismoms is one of my favorite bloggers in the lesbian conception blogosphere, but I guess I have to venture out a bit.

Dawn and Michelle (okay so that's two people), Shelli, anelephantsgestation, queermom, pdvaldez, SaraandErin.

I actually found eight people. That's hot!

No comments: