Saturday, June 30, 2007

Purple Haze

Okay, so I did an early pregnancy test today and it was BFN (big fat negative) so I think I may need to do the injectables. I am not looking forward to excessive bloating and nausea, but hey, it's for a noble cause right?

Nadia and I just spent our entire morning and afternoon trying to select another donor since three out of the four original donors we selected have retired!

We settled on a German, French dude, which may seem a bit odd since I am African American and she is Latina, but judging from the message board, this is someone who seems to be very fertile. At this stage in the game--round 4--I really need someone who is an open donor who can get me pregnant sooner rather than later.

So here we go again, but this time around I will have the pleasure of being pumped up on fertility drugs.

2 comments:

Harry Somers said...

Good luck on your quest for a baby! I hope this round works!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and I think it's amazing! Good luck. I am sending you much baby dust!