Monday, June 11, 2007

Fun with Fertility

So now my dr is saying that I need to take fertility drugs. We tried to get me pregnant without medications and now I need to take pills to stimulate ovulation. I can hear my grandmum's voice again--this is unGodly.

Pushing grandma aside, I had to run to the pharmacy to get the pills that will make me bitchy and cranky for the next few days because they stimulate the brain to produce more estrogen.

Fun.

If this doesn't work, we will do fertility shots and then in vitro fertilization. Will my bank account support in vitro??????????????????

Oh, and his parting words were, "and if you invest more money in this process you may want to revisit whether or not you want to have surgery to remove your fibroids. I know I told you did not have to worry about it, but as these treatments become more complicated, you may want to think about it."

Thanks, Doc.

No comments: