Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My UPS Pal

It came today.

And by ‘it’ I mean my IVF box from hell full of medications for my impending IVF cycle. I won’t begin cycling until the fall but I was advised to buy the medication before I switched insurance.

I already have lots of Menopur left over from my failed IUI cycles so here is a list of what arrived today:
· Progesterone vaginal insert
· Progesterone Injection
· Ganirelix Acetate Injection
· Novarel—trigger shot
· Doxycycline
· Methylprednisolone

And let’s not forget the infamous: Gonal-F Pen! I feel as if I have crossed a TTC threshold with that last one. I have heard and read so much about them. I was also send another sharps container--I think I have about 10 now-- and last but not least, I received several (approximately 50) 1.5 inch needles .

Yowsa!

When I figure out what I am doing I will add a ticker tape to countdown to my IVF cycle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn. All I'm saying is, this kid better damn well do his homework when you ask him to. Or you might show him a picture of your IVF kit and say, "Look how much work mom had to do just to get you here, buddy."

Not that you'd do that... just a funny thought.

I'm sending magic fairy baby dust to each and every one fo those needles.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the very first accessories of your next adventure. This is going to be it!

None said...

Congrats on the last week at your old job.

And wow! Quite a crazy med delivery. I hope this is the ticket for you.